Quick VSCode Tip: Easily scaffold folders for your new file
Published April 08, 2020, 1 min read, tagged as: vscodequick tip
Quick Visual Studio Code Tip: Typing a path into Visual Studio Code's new file prompt will scaffold out the folder structure if it doesn't already exist.
I tweet about this type of thing a lot. If you enjoyed this article, you may enjoy following me.
A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change.
I'm writing a book! I share:
- My framework to define and achieve engineering goals so you can move the needle in your organization and keep everyone rowing in the same direction
- How to retain top tech talent and build high-performing teams
- How to release great products rapidly with a structured Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- How to manage yourself and avoid common pitfalls that challenge many leaders
- How to manage multiple teams and learn how to manage managers
- Proven tactics to deliver better customer experience every time, even in fast paced environments
Released September 30, 2020
Subscribe to the mailing list to stay up to date